- CNN convolutional neural network (CNN, or ConvNet)
- DNN deep neural network (DNN)
- MKL Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL)
- DAAL Intel® Data Analytics Acceleration Library (Intel® DAAL)
Caffe is a deep learning framework developed by Berkeley Vision and Learning Center (BVLC) and one of the most popular community frameworks for image recognition. Together with AlexNet, a neural network topology for image recognition, and ImageNet, a database of labeled images, Caffe is often used as a benchmark.
Intel® Modern Code
Multi-level parallelism is a framework that uses all of the parallel performance features available on modern hardware via vectorization, multi-threading, and multi-node optimizations. Explore how to deliver multi-level parallel algorithms that effectively scale forward for today’s and tomorrow’s hardware.
- Accelerating Machine Learning and Deep Learning with Intel Tools and Libraries
- Single Node Caffe Scoring and Training on Intel® Xeon E5-Series Processors