1. 利用 adb 安裝 apk 到裝置上
2. set Android error log on Eclipse
3. How to Uninstall APK Files from Android Device Emulator
Android Debug Bridge (adb) is a versatile tool that lets you manage the state of a device or emulator.
Some of ways you can use adb include:
* Run shell commands on a device
* Manage port forwarding on an emulator or device
* Copy files to/from an emulator or device
goolge 說明文件 adb
UI/Application Exerciser Monkey
The Monkey is a program that runs on your emulator or device and generates pseudo-random streams of user events such as clicks, touches, or gestures, as well as a number of system-level events. You can use the Monkey to stress-test applications that you are developing, in a random yet repeatable manner.
Here is a more typical command line, which will launch your application and send 500 pseudo-random events to it:
$ adb shell monkey -p your.package.name -v 500